I live in West Sussex, which is less than 1 hour away from London Victoria, London Bridge London Blackfriars and London St. Pancras railway stations.
Connect on Social Media
I am easily found on social media, so just search for me and send me a message.
Easiest way to contact me is on social media by sending me a tweet, my Twitter handle is @jimhaysom. I am on Twitter all the time.
You can also send a message via my LinkedIn profile, but do not send me a blanket non-personalised connection request, as I delete almost all of them.
Digital Conferences & Trade Shows
I’ll also be attending some digital and ecommerce conferences in the coming months. If you will be there, get in touch to pre-book a coffee slot and catch up.
You might have also met me at the following events too, as a reminder.
- [attending] Performance Marketing Insights London 2015 29-30 October 2015, Westminster Park Plaza, London, view website
- [attending] Ecommerce Expo 30 September – 1 October 2015, Olympia National, London, view website
- [attending] ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Europe 23 April 2015, The Hilton London Metropole, London, view website
- [speaker] CXEdge, 26-27 March 2015, Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel, London, view website
- [attending] SLI Connect, 4 March 2015, Ham Yard Hotel, view website
- [attending] Technology for Marketing & Advertising, 25-26 February 2015, Olympia National, London, view website
- [speaker] SAScon Beta, 2 December 2014, The Comedy Store, Manchester, view website
- [attended] Digital Marketing Show, 19-20 November 2014, Excel Campus, London, view website
- [attended] Econsultancy’s Festival of Marketing, 12-13 November 2014, Tobacco Dock, London, view website
- [speaker] ad:tech London, 22 October 2014, Olympia, London, view website
- [speaker] Digital Marketing Innovation Summit, 17 October 2014, Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel, London, view website
If all else fails…
Email me at jim(at)haysom.co or mobile is o7773 3425o2. Please note, cold calls that haven’t validated a relevant reason to speak to me will not get much air time, like the scene from The Boiler Room.
DO NOT ADD ME TO EMAIL LISTS, IT WILL NOT BE PERMISSION BASED OR OPT-IN.